What is Strategic Positioning?
Strategic positioning differentiates your firm from its peers by communicating distinctive value propositions, which in turn enables you to achieve sustainable and fair valuation. Also, strategic positioning complements the overarching corporate strategy.
Why is Strategic Positioning necessary?
- In a competitive market, strategic positioning differentiates a firm from listed peers
- For companies with diversified operations, a broad reach and varied offerings, strategic positioning narrows in on what matters the most.
- Increases the company’s relevance.
- Unleashes your company’s hidden potential.
- Using our market intelligence, we craft a clear and concise positioning
- This message is consistently applied across all investor collaterals