- Monitoring of news flow related and relevant to our clients’ businesses
- Assist with the updating of media lists and other databases
- Assist with the dissemination of clients’ media releases or the firm’s marketing materials
- Attend and participate in client meetings, corporate presentations and training session as required
- Opportunities to interact directly with key management of public companies
- Opportunities to interact and network with the media and investment community. Working closely with fund managers, analysts, journalists and editors are integral to our planned Strategic Investor Relations (SIR) programs
- Draft SIR materials (i.e. press releases, PowerPoint updates and fact sheets) and assist in the planning of events including corporate presentations, investor conferences, road shows, site visits etc.
- Exposure to ad-hoc projects the firm engages in
- Undergraduates from an established tertiary institution
- Positive attitude and results-driven
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Double majors in Corporate Communications and Finance/Accounting preferred
- Candidates interested in part-time positions are required to commit 20 hours a week. Final year students are preferred.